Connecticut

Connecticut will surely go blue in 2008, assuming nothing crazy happens, and there is no senate or governor race to talk about either. So I guess we will move to the house races where there are only 'possible' competitive races to look in to. The biggest one to look at is in district 4 where Christopher Shays tries to hold off a couple of democratic competitors.




-----------------------------------------
President-

Status: Solid Democrat
Electoral Votes: 7
Head to Head Polls: None

--------------------------------------------

Senate- No senate race in 2008


--------------------------------------------

House-

District 1: John Larson (D-I) v (currently unopposed)
District 2: Joe Courtney (D-I) v Sean Sullivan (R) - (possibly competitive)
District 3: Rosa DeLauro (D-I) (currently unopposed)
District 4: Christopher Shays (R-I) v Jim Himes- (possibly cometitive)
District 5: Chris Murphy (D-I) v ??? (R) - (possibly competitive)


--------------------------------------------



Governor- No Governor race in 2008