Massachusetts

The homestate of the last Democratic presidential nominee, Massachusettes is almost certain to go blue again in 2008. In the senate, John Kerry, who was the last democratic nominee for president, will eaisily carry the senate seat again this year.

There are no governor or competitive house races to look into.





President-

Status: Solid DEM
Electoral Votes: 12
Head to Head Polls: none

----------------------------

Senate-

Status: Solid DEM Hold
Incumbant: John Kerry (D)
Challengers: Jeff Beatty (R), James Ogonowski (R)

Head to Head: None


------------------------------

House-

No competitive House races

Overall:
District 1: John Olver? (D-I) (currently unopposed)
District 2: Richard Neal (D-I) (currently unopposed)
District 3: James McGovern (D-I) vs. Todd Williams (R)
District 4: Barney Frank (D-I) vs. Charles Morse (R)
District 5: Niki Tsongas (D-I) (currently unopposed)
District 6: John Tierney (D-I) vs. Richard Barton (R)
District 7: Edward Markey (D-I) (currently unopposed)
District 8: Michael Capuano (D-I) (currently unopposed)
District 9: Stephen Lynch (D-I) vs. Jack Robinson (R)
District 10: William Delahunt (D-I) (currently unopposed)

--------------------------

Governor- no race in 2008