Maryland

This should be another safe Democratic state as it has a benefical 10 electoral votes. Other than the presidential race there is little to be said in the great state of Maryland. There is no senate or governor race, and no competitive house races to speak of.

President-

Status: Solid DEM
Electoral Votes: 10
Head to Head: None

---------------------------

Senate- No race in 2008


-------------------------------

House-

Competitive Races: None

Overall:
District 1: OPEN: Andrew Harris (R) vs. Frank Kratovil, Jr. (D)
District 2: Dutch Ruppersberger (D-I) vs. Richard Matthews (R)
District 3: John Sarbanes (D-I) vs. Thomas Harris (R)
District 4: OPEN: Donna Edwards (D) vs. Peter James (R)
District 5: Steny Hoyer (D-I) vs. Collins Bailey (R)
District 6: Roscoe Bartlett (R-I) vs. Jennifer Dougherty (D)
District 7: Elijah Cummings (D-I) vs. Michael Hargadon (R)
District 8: Christopher van Hollen (D-I) vs. Steven Hudson (R)