Virgina

Virgina may be polling close, but this another state you should not but on your battleground list. John McCain will win this state, so GOP...don't worry...yet.

Going farther down the list, the democrats are most likely to take the Senate seat left by John Warner. They are also likely to take the Open seat in Virgina's 11th district.

Presient-

Status: Solid GOP Hold
Electoral Votes: 11
Head to Head: None

-----------------------

Senate- OPEN

Status: Weak DEM Gain

DEM Candidates: Mark Warner (D)
GOP Candidates: James Gilmore (R)

-------------------------

House-

District 11- OPEN

Status: Weak DEM Gain

DEM Candidates: Leslie Byrne (D)
GOP Candidates: Keith Fimian (R)


Overall:
District 1: Robert Wittman (R-I) (currently unopposed)
District 3: Thelma Drake (R-I) vs. Glenn Nye, III (D) - possibily competitive
District 3: Bobby Scott (D-I) (currently unopposed)
District 4: Randy Forbes (R-I) vs. Andrea Miller (D)
District 5: Virgil Goode, Jr. (R-I) vs. Tom Perriello (D)
District 6: Bob Goodlatte (R-I) vs. Sam Rasoul (D)
District 7: Eric Cantor (R-I) vs. Anita Hartke (D)
District 8: Jim Moran, Jr.? (D-I) vs. ??? (R)
District 9: Rick Boucher (D-I) (currently unopposed)
District 10: Frank Wolf (R-I) vs. ??? (D)
District 11: OPEN: Leslie Byrne (D) vs. Keith Firmian

-------------------

Governor- No race in 2008