Nevada

Nevada's intial projection is 'weak democrat' as can be seen on the side. If I could make a new projection right now however, Nevada would be in the GOP's side. I thought this would be a great state for Obama to claim in the election, and early polls (for a time anyway) backed that up. So expect a projection change following the conclusion to 'State to State Races' tour. It's electoral votes will be very benefical in a close election, but it is all that is really going on in the state this cycle.


President-

Status: Weak DEM
Electoral Votes: 5
Head to Head Polls:

--------------------------

Senate- No race in 2008

------------------------

House- No competitve house races

Overall:
District 1: Shelley Berkley (D-I) vs. Greg Nance (R)
District 2: Dean Heller? (R-I) vs. Jill Talbot Derby (D)
District 3: Jon Porter (R-I) vs. ??? (D)


-----------------------

Governor- No race in 2008